for September 17 - 23, 2017
- Thank you to everyone who helped serve the meal at Crossroads and to all those who contributed to pay for the food, especially to Tim Renaud who led the crew. Thank you all!
- Registration forms for Catechesis of the Good Shepherd are in the Social Area. Please register your children ages 3 to 12 as soon as possible.
- The Faith Formation Commission invite you to an online prayer series Finding God in the Wilderness. See the link on the front page of this website. The series is produced by the Catholic Climate Covenant.
- Wednesday, Sept. 20 at 7:00pm in the Parish Center, Gesu will host an information meeting about the Ignition Spirituality Project program, which invites individuals in recovering to a retreat. Please join us!
- The annual Friends of the Poor walk on Belle Isle, September 30. To raise money for St. Vincent de Paul Society. Registration starts at 9:00 am.
- Gesu will be hosting an End of Life Issues series for adults of ALL ages. The sessions will be Tuesdays, October 3, 10, 17, & 24 from 7:00 to 9:00pm. Please contact Patricia Harrington to register.
- The Book Store is looking for new volunteers. Contact the Parish Office.
- The Green Team is looking for native flowers from your garden to transplant on the Church grounds. If you have Yarrow, Foxglove, Black Eyed Susan or others, please contact Sr. Angela.
- Celebrate the International Day of Prayer for Peace onThursday, September 21 7:00pm at St. Bonaventure Church, 1780 Mt. Elliott, Detroit.
- The Detroit Mass Mob will visit Gesu Sunday, October 15 at 10:30am Mass. Planning meetings will be held at 7:00pm in the Parish Center on Tuesday, September 19 & Thursday, October 5. We are looking for people to set up chairs on Friday, Oct. 13 in the Church. On Sunday, Oct. 15 we will need individuals to direct traffic, greeters for all entrances and help setting out food and drink in the renovated School Social Hall. See the sign-up sheets in the Church Social Area or contact Sharon Vlahovich, 313-340-1547. Thank you!